Estate and inheritance tax planning
Forward planning plays a crucial role in ensuring that your estate will be distributed according to your wishes, while also keeping the tax bill to a minimum.
Inheritance tax (IHT) is a key consideration, and one which represents a significant burden for many of our clients. Having in place a robust estate plan can help you to take full advantage of a range of tax planning opportunities.
Our estate planning services can offer help in the following areas:
- Making full use of exemptions and lower tax rates on lifetime transfers
- Optimising lifetime transfers between spouses
- Transferring agricultural or business property
- Transferring assets into trust
- A programme of lifetime giving
- Arranging adequate life assurance to cover potential inheritance tax liabilities
Contact us now to discuss your estate planning strategy.